What to do in the event of a claim
- Advise all claims to us within 30 days of a claim event or as soon as reasonably practicable.
- You must submit all supporting documentation, e.g. medical reports, police reports, declarations, receipts, valuations or other such evidence we may request to assist us in the prompt resolution of Your claim.
- For liability claims do not make any admission or offer. Request the claim against You be put in writing.
- All losses under Luggage and Travel Documents must be reported to local authorities and/or Your Transport Provider and written acknowledgment obtained.
- In respect of overseas medical claims You should submit claims to Your private health insurance provider prior to lodgement with Chubb.
- Immediately report any luggage loss or damage to the airline or carrier involved and submit a claim to them. In some instances they may be responsible for the damage and/or loss.
- Use the Chubb Assistance Line +64 9 374 1774 for specific assistance on all travel emergency matters whilst travelling overseas.
Through the Chubb Claim Centre you can begin processing your claim online, receive immediate confirmation of submission, reduce steps and time to completion, and receive SMS updates.
Online Claim Form
For claims assistance please call 0800 422 346